Saturday, January 27, 2007

EXCHANGE PROGRAMME

WOAH!!! ahahahh
An Exchange programme that does not require me to go leave home...and yet be culturally aware and informed!!!
How exciting, intruging and interesting!!!...I am a graphic designer so i am a lover of things...ahahahha


Here is what i have to offer:

ITEMS:
1) Singaporea old fashion toys
2) Tin toys
3) Singaporean postcards, stamps.
4) Accessories like earrings, chains, (vintage to modern)
5) Buttons. All sorts
6) retro belt buckles
7) belt elastic bands/ straps to go with the retro belt buckles
8) Japanese trinklets- phone accessories, small hanging items, cute ones.
9) Singapore film, photographs
10) Stationary, notebook, pencils
12) Snacks and sweets.
11) and many more surprises. Request if you would, and I will try my best to pack it all in. :) :)

Things i would like to get:

1) Toys, small toys from your country, childhood toys
2) Accessories. vintage/ retro...m a fan of earrings.
3) fabric from your country..
4) Buttons.
5) postcards/ event cards / brochure / invites / posters with great designed graphics.
6) Film for photography
7) super8 film
8) anything to do with the movies at your country
9) Snacks
10) small little vintage purses.

Alright...let swaping begin...:)

6 comments:

Elara said...

Hello, I'm Debbie from Malaysia. I'm new to swapping but I'd love to swap stuffs with you. Please visit my blog and leave a message there. You can also email me at phat_elara@yahoo.com. I'll get back to you soon, I promise! =)

Meghan said...

Hey, I'm Meghan and I'm from Minnesota in the US. It'd be awesome if we could swap! You can email me at SporksEater@yahoo.com
and you can see my list here:
http://sporkseater.blogspot.com/2007/03/swap.html

Ally ☁ ☼ said...

Heyyy, i'm Ally from France and I really want to sawp with you ^^
if you want let me a com on my blog
kisses

Anna said...

Hey, I'm Anna from England, and your list of stuff to swap looks awesome. :) I'd love to swap with you!
Heres my list of stuff..
http://ducky-duck-anna.blogspot.com/
email me at a_n_n_a_@hotmail.co.uk if you're intrested. :)
Anna x

Anna said...

Hey, I'm Anna from England, and your list of stuff to swap looks awesome. :) I'd love to swap with you!
Heres my list of stuff..
http://ducky-duck-anna.blogspot.com/
email me at a_n_n_a_@hotmail.co.uk if you're intrested. :)
Anna x

amazindeals said...

What kinds of tin toys, becuase eI collect them and I have much of the things you listed that you want.