An Exchange programme that does not require me to go leave home...and yet be culturally aware and informed!!!
How exciting, intruging and interesting!!!...I am a graphic designer so i am a lover of things...ahahahha
Here is what i have to offer:
1) Singaporea old fashion toys
2) Tin toys
3) Singaporean postcards, stamps.
4) Accessories like earrings, chains, (vintage to modern)
5) Buttons. All sorts
6) retro belt buckles
7) belt elastic bands/ straps to go with the retro belt buckles
8) Japanese trinklets- phone accessories, small hanging items, cute ones.
9) Singapore film, photographs
10) Stationary, notebook, pencils
12) Snacks and sweets.
11) and many more surprises. Request if you would, and I will try my best to pack it all in. :) :)
Things i would like to get:
1) Toys, small toys from your country, childhood toys
2) Accessories. vintage/ retro...m a fan of earrings.
3) fabric from your country..
5) postcards/ event cards / brochure / invites / posters with great designed graphics.
6) Film for photography
7) super8 film
8) anything to do with the movies at your country
10) small little vintage purses.
Alright...let swaping begin...:)